Effective date: October 26, 2021
INFORMATION I COLLECT
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point I ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact me directly, I may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send me, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you subscribe to my newsletter, I may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, email address, and birthday. You may opt out of receiving these newsletters from me by following the unsubscribe link.
HOW I USE YOUR INFORMATION
I use the information I collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain my service.
- Improve, personalize, and expand my service.
- Understand and analyze how you use my service.
- Notify you about changes to my service.
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality.
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of my partners, including for support, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the service, and for marketing and promotional purposes.
- Send you emails.
- Find and prevent fraud.
- Detect, prevent and address technical issues.
This website follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
COOKIES AND WEB BEACONS
Like any other website, this website uses “cookies”. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing my web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
DISCLOSURE OF DATA
I may disclose personal information that I collect, or you provide:
- Disclosure for Law Enforcement:
- Under certain circumstances, I may be required to disclose your personal data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities.
- Business Transaction:
- If I or my subsidiaries are involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, your personal data may be transferred.
- Other cases; I may disclose your information also:
- to my subsidiaries and affiliates.
- to contractors, service providers, and other third parties I use to support my service.
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- for any other purpose disclosed by me when you provide the information.
- with your consent in any other cases.
- if I believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the service, my users, or others.
SECURITY OF DATA
The security of your data is important to me but remember that no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While I strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, I cannot guarantee its absolute security.
GDPR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
I would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. I may charge you a small fee for this demand.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that I correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that I complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that I erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that I restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to my processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that I transfer the data that I have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, I have one month to respond to you (three months if the request is complex, or if there are numerous requests by you). If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact me.
CCPA PRIVACY RIGHTS (DO NOT SELL MY PERSONAL INFORMATION)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not to sell the consumer’s personal data.
I do not sell your personal information for monetary consideration. However, under some circumstances, a transfer of personal information to a third party, or within my family of companies, without monetary consideration may be considered a “sale” under California law. To opt-out of the sale of your personal information, click “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” at the bottom of any page to submit your request.
If you make a request, I have 45 days to respond to you (90 days if the request is complex, or if there are numerous requests by you). If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact me.
CALOPPA PROTECTION RIGHTS
According to CalOPPA, I agree to the following:
- Users can visit my site anonymously.
- Users can change their personal information by contacting me.
I honor Do Not Track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track browser mechanism is in place. Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
ADVERTISING PARTNERS PRIVACY POLICIES
THIRD-PARTY PRIVACY POLICIES
I provide paid products for the mobile application Blitz Resist, via third-party services for payment processing (payment processors).
The payment processors I work with are:
Apple Store In-App Payments:
Google Play In-App Payments:
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
I have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Another part of my priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. I encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
This service does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information, I strongly encourage you to contact me immediately and I will do my best efforts to promptly remove such information from my records.
By email: email@example.com
By visiting this page on my website: https://jonathancardone.com/contact/